These are local standards set within this practice for the benefit of our patients. It is our responsibility to give you treatment and advice. Following discussion with you, you will receive the most appropriate care. No care or treatment will be given to you without your informed consent or the consent of your guardian/advocate. In the interest of your health it is important for you to understand all the information given to you.
Please ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
Patients Rights & Responsibilities
- Ensure our patients have 24 hour access to medical advice.
- Work in partnership to achieve the best medical care possible.
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care.
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late.
- Treat all staff with courtesy and respect.
- Inform practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of telephone number, change of surname, address, etc. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number—even if it is ex-directory.